|Note||While Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) can detect and offer upgrades for many of the drivers and software that are available on Download Center, you may have an Intel product that isn’t supported by this tool. Before you use Intel® DSA, refer to this page to ensure that your product is compatible with Intel® DSA.|
Reporting issues with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)
- Use the Give Feedback option at the bottom of most Intel Support pages.
- Submit a question through the Intel Communities site.
Tips for giving us helpful feedback to improve the tool and fix problems:
- Provide specific information on system type, OS, browser, and exact details on the issue.
- Zip all the IDSA files found at C:\ProgramData\Intel\DSA and provide that zip file to the case agent or attach to the Forums post for developers to root cause the issue.
- Include any screenshots of the error.
|Intel® Driver & Support Assistant FAQ|
|How do I fix Functionality Issues for Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?|
|How do I Resolve Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) Error Messages?|