If the Intel® Graphics Command Center isn't automatically installed with the Intel Graphics driver, you can manually install it from the Microsoft* Store using the information below.
Minimum System Requirements
- 6th Generation Intel® processor or newer
- Windows® 10 version 1709 or higher1
- Windows® 10 DCH Intel® Graphics Driver version 126.96.36.19918 or newer
- Internet connection
If you are unable to access the Microsoft Store on Windows® 10 Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC), refer to Intel® GCC on Windows® 10 LTSC.
Steps to Install
- Open the Microsoft Store website for the Intel® Graphics Command Center application or search for the Intel® Graphics Command Center using the search bar in the Microsoft Store. If you are unable to access the Microsoft Store because you are using a business PC, contact your network administrator.
- Click Get.
- Depending on your browser, a pop up message may appear asking "Open Microsoft Store?" Click Open Microsoft Store to launch the Microsoft Store application.
- Click Get in the Microsoft Store application to install the Intel® Graphics Command Center.
Why was the Intel® Graphics Command Center removed from the graphics driver installer package?
The Intel® Graphics Command Center is not included with the graphics driver package to comply with Microsoft's Universal Windows Platform (UWP) requirements.
1 The Intel® Graphics Command Center is not supported on Linux*