The Ultimate Creator PC Platform for Freelancers and Enthusiasts
Designed with the needs of content creators in mind, Intel® Core™ X-series processor family offer the power, and convenience of a full studio in your PC. Quickly and simultaneously record, edit, and render with up to 4.8 GHz achieved through Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.01, up to 18 cores, and up to 36 threads. Add to this the flexibility offered by up to 72 platform PCIe* 3.0 lanes, quad channel memory with up to 256GB of memory capacity, and support for Thunderbolt™ 3 technology.
Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family
The Intel® Core™ X-series processor family is built to scale to your content creation needs, starting with 10 cores and going up to 18 for the most extreme performance demands. Along with Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 delivering up to 4.8 GHz1 of performance and up to 24.75MB of L3 Cache, the Intel® Core™ X-series processor family features four SKUs for a variety of performance needs.
For those that need an extreme level of performance, the Intel® Core™ i9-10980XE Extreme Edition processor features 18 unlocked cores so you can create at the speed of your creative flow.
Your Fastest Path from Creativity to Productivity
Your creativity needs a PC that doesn’t place limits on you. Whether working on photo and video editing, visual effects, game development, or 3D animation, a system powered by up to 18 cores and 36 threads makes it possible to do what you like, when you like. When your workflow demands single-threaded performance, Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 automatically directs your most critical workloads to your processor’s four fastest cores and enables a seamless creative experience.1
As you switch between projects and requirements, an Intel® Core™ X-series platform gives you the flexibility for multiple storage, networking, and graphics cards with 48 processor PCIe* gen 3.0 lanes. On top of that, support for Thunderbolt™ 3 technology enables you to connect your docks, displays, and data devices at lightning-fast speeds, providing the ability to create at your pace.
Additionally, for those tech enthusiasts and data scientists working with AI workloads, support for Intel® Deep Learning Boost (Intel® DL Boost) streamlines a set of Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions, reducing it from three tasks to just one for efficient inference acceleration.
Intel® X299 Chipset Paired with the Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family Provides the Features You Need to Power Your Creativity.
For all the enthusiasts and content creators out there, the Intel® X299 chipset paired with the Intel® Core™ X-series processor family provides the features you need to power your creativity.
- With fully unlocked processors and the tools to experiment, overclocking has never been easier for veterans and newcomers alike.2
- For the newcomers, the Intel® Performance Maximizer (Intel® PM) takes the guesswork out of overclocking with automated fine tuning based on its performance potential.
- Experienced overclockers can use the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU), gaining access to a precision toolset to tune their system to their performance needs.
- Support for Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (Intel® XMP) enables support for faster memory frequencies.
- Store your most used video, photos, and audio libraries on fast data drives with support for Intel® Optane™ SSDs and Intel® Optane™ memory technology.