Why you should choose an Intel-powered tablet
Tablets are becoming increasing popular not only because of the wide variety of models available, but also because of the advanced features and cool applications they offer.
One of the biggest things to happen to tablets is Intel® bringing its PC level expertise to tablets. So what exactly is so great about an Intel-powered tablet?
The Power of Intel® in a Tablet
With an Intel-powered tablet, you'll get all the performance4 you've come to expect and trust with an Intel processor. This means being able to effortlessly switch between apps, have a smooth web browsing experience, and have enough processing power for playing games and getting real work done.
When your tablet is powered by an Intel processor, watching your favorite movies and playing your favourite games are a breeze. Get ready to immerse yourself in HD videos and stunning, vibrant graphics1.
Longer Battery Life
Intel processors are also power optimized to give tablets a long battery life, letting you do more of the things you love, every day2.
Worried about your device's security? Intel can help. Select Intel-powered Android* tablets come with Intel® Device Protection Technology** to help with your peace of mind3.
See how the amazing technologies in Intel® processors make doing the things you love faster, smoother and more enjoyable.
Intel processors offer more than most, delivering performance and built-in features. Find out why they offer more bang for your buck.
Learn what the different computer-related words and IT terms mean.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Features not available on all devices - please only use the following message if these features are available on the device you are referencing.
1. Built-in visual feature is not enabled on all devices, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/au/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
2. Battery life may vary depending on hardware, software, operating conditions and system configurations. Please contact the respective device manufacturer for more information on battery life.
3. (Built-in Security) No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, firmware and/or software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and/or software vendor for more information.
4. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.