This download record contains options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Stick STK2mv64CC.
- OS Independent
- Size: 13.9 MB
- SHA1: 86B2E09B8281D3FA27EBD3E0CBF23BF68356A12A
- OS Independent
- Size: 11.2 MB
- SHA1: 933AE9942D40D0E307582164A7A0AA067B572B42
Find options for updating the BIOS of Intel® Compute Stick STK2mv64CC. You only need to download one.
The readme includes BIOS update instructions for advanced users. If you need complete step-by-step instructions on how to use each of these BIOS update methods, refer to BIOS update instructions.
Which file to choose?
- Recovery BIOS update [CCV0063.bio] - A .BIO file to be used for the F7 BIOS Update method or a BIOS recovery process. In the unlikely event that a BIOS update is interrupted, it's possible the BIOS may be left in an unusable state. Use the recovery BIOS update to recover from this condition. It requires a USB flash device.
- UEFI BIOS update [CCSKLm5v.86A.0063.UEFI.zip] - Allows updating of the BIOS from the EFI shell. It requires a USB flash device.
- When beginning a BIOS update process, it can take up to 30 seconds for messages to appear on the screen.
- Don't power down your system before the update is complete. The update process will take up to 3 minutes.
- The BIOS for an Intel® Compute Stick cannot be customized with Intel® Integrator Toolkit.
- Due to a security enhancement, it will not be possible to go to any BIOS earlier than BIOS 0053.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.