This package contains the BIOS update for the Intel® Server System S7000FC4UR Family.
- OS Independent
- Size: 1.4 MB
- SHA1: 5BD8B91FCB418CF260292C0C96A1CEE881356BA4
To Update from the embedded EFI Shell, update system firmware from Intel server EFI shell by the following steps:
- Unzip package and copy all files to a folder in USB disk on key.
- Insert USB disk on key to server USB port.
- Reboot server to EFI shell.
- Run command "map -r" in EFI shell to mount USB disk on key.
- Run command "fs0:" to change folder to USB disk on key, USB key may also mount to fs1:. The number of "fs" is dependent on the result of command "map -r".
- Change folder to the folder storing the firmware package.
- Run command "startup.nsh" to start firmware update process.