This download record is recommended for IT administrators, which includes driver-only and Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software version 22.140.0 distribution packages.
- Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 35.9 MB
- SHA1: 8C84637F2E9B808A94945088B09D81E779B61B33
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*
- Size: 3.5 MB
- SHA1: 0318C0CEEC398971B0CDB7723FF30BB07AE21B9C
- Windows 7, 64-bit*
- Size: 3.5 MB
- SHA1: 857B28576FF37B6AAD228A5BA22068D8B804D677
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 3.5 MB
- SHA1: 7FB925DDA7CE24DAFA49E635FFD00D60362DCEBB
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit*
- Size: 3.3 MB
- SHA1: 282C23416BCC25927462E479784A9C1C9AF62C5F
- Windows 7, 32-bit*
- Size: 3.2 MB
- SHA1: 23DC29082A01931211804825CD255E238427FA41
- Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*
- Size: 173.7 MB
- SHA1: 3C90D59A45E483A8369A4524A27A69515F13D7B6
- Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*
- Size: 144.9 MB
- SHA1: B3FF48509F2C0FC1BC6D30BA1A1AD591503B38F9
- Windows 7, 32-bit*, Windows 10, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 64-bit*, Windows 8.1, 32-bit*, Windows 7, 64-bit*, Windows 10, 32-bit*, Windows 11 Family*
- Size: 371.6 MB
- SHA1: 689939672B64F654F8D548E76EFEC3793726F214
Driver package 22.140.0 has been validated to support Microsoft Windows 11*
From the Wi-Fi release 22.100.X package onwards, there will be one INF file as part of the installation package that will support all Intel Wi-Fi 6E adapters. The INF file (Netwtw06e.INF) will provide installation support for current and newer Wi-Fi 6E adapters.Additional Information available here.
This download is recommended for IT administrators, large corporations, universities, and medical centers. Smaller organizations may also find the installation and deployment features useful.
If you are seeking any additional downloads of the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software or if you are looking for Wi-Fi drivers for end users please visit Download Center.
Not sure what to download?
The driver version of some products may not update. Learn more about Intel® Wireless Adapter driver versions.
To determine which wireless adapter is installed in your computer system:
- Automatically detect and update your drivers and software with the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Manually identify your Intel® Wireless Adapter and driver version number.
Which file should you download?
This download consists of three types of files:
- All files: This file includes all zip files for both Drivers only and Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software package (includes drivers) in this download.
- Drivers only: This is a compressed package that includes all files required to install the wireless adapter drivers only. The zip package allows you to extract the drivers for installation on multiple systems.
- Windows® 10 32-bit: WiFi-22.140.0-Driver32-Win10.zip
- Windows® 10 64-bit: WiFi-22.140.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11.zip
- Windows 8.1* 32-bit: WiFi-21.40.5-Driver32-Win8.1.zip
- Windows 8.1* 64-bit: WiFi-21.40.5-Driver64-Win8.1.zip
- Windows 7* 32-bit: WiFi-21.40.5-Driver32-Win7.zip
- Windows 7* 64-bit: WiFi-21.40.5-Driver64-Win7.zip
- Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (includes drivers): This is a compressed package that includes all files required to install the wireless adapter drivers and Intel PROSet/Wireless Software. The ZIP package allows you to extract the drivers and software for customized or silent installation on multiple systems.
- Windows 8.1* and Windows 7* 32-Bit: WiFi-21.40.5-PROSet32.zip
- Windows 8.1* and Windows 7* 64-Bit: WiFi-21.40.5-PROSet64.zip
Note: This Software Release version does not include new drivers for the Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel® Wireless 7260 Family adapters. Please refer to the following link for latest available drivers here.
The following products are supported with this software and driver package
Some products support only 64-bit version of Windows*. See Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Wireless Products for details.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) IOT Industrial Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) IOT Embedded Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (Rev D)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265(Rev D)
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265 (Rev D)
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 17265
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18260
- Intel® Tri-Band Wireless-AC 18265
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Use a third-party unzip application to open the file and unzip the contents.
- For Windows 7* and 8.1* review information for IT administrators on installation options including silent install.
- For Windows 10* and Windows 11* review information for IT administrators on installation options including silent install.
See the release notes for supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- The Wireless Support Community Forum is a monitored peer-to-peer exchange for Intel's wireless community.
- For Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software support, chat with a support agent.
About Intel® drivers
The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.