Don’t settle for anything less than the ultra-responsive, ultra-sleek Ultrabook™—which is inspired by Intel. It combines the best features of laptops and tablets in a sleek, lightweight, responsive, and secure1 device for a no-compromise experience. And with many models now featuring touchscreen and convertible designs, Ultrabook™ is more intuitive and flexible than ever.
Powered by an Intel® Core™ processor in a design that’s less than an inch thick, Ultrabook™ is the best choice for doing everything you want.
Transform your experience.
Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly thanks to a suite of visual enhancements built into the Intel® Core™ processor.3 Get an automatic burst of speed with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 4, and enjoy the slim, light look of Ultrabook™ design that’s less than an inch thick.
Your Ultrabook™ just got a lot more responsive. Intel® Smart Response Technology5 quickly recognizes and stores your most frequently used files and applications where you can access them right away. You’ll wait less with faster access to the content you use the most.
Touch, click, or swipe. Tablet or PC. Now you have more control at your fingertips with the touch and convertible models of Ultrabook™. It’s the perfect way to experience Windows 8*.
With Intel® Smart Connect Technology6, your Ultrabook™ can stay current with automatic, no-wait updates to your e-mail and social networks, even when your tablet or PC is asleep. No more waiting—just lift the lid and you’re up to date.
Intel® Anti-Theft Technology7 protects your Ultrabook™ by disabling it if it’s lost or stolen anywhere in the world. With Intel® Identity Protection Technology, protect against identity theft on the Internet by making sure your favorite websites know it's you.
From zero to go, in seconds. Intel® Rapid Start Technology8 lets you quickly return to where you left off with an Ultrabook™ that goes from deep sleep to fully awake in a flash.
Brilliant form and business function have merged.
See how >
Suddenly, everything else seems old-fashioned.
Watch it now? >
1. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/data-security/security-overview-general-technology.html.
2. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer. For more information and details, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/sponsors-of-tomorrow/ultrabook.html.
3. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
4. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
5. Requires a select Intel® processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) software, and a properly configured hybrid drive (HDD + small SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
6. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
7. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating Web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
8. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
9. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® processors may require additional software, hardware, services and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your system manufacturer for more details. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/security/security-at-home.html.