Get the latest IT news from Intel
IT Peer Network
Discuss, exchange, and collaborate with your peers on key IT issues.
Intel® IT Peer Network connects you with your peers on industry topics, best practices, strategies and more. Many of the bloggers include Intel IT experts who are tackling today’s most challenging issues.
Check out the community today >
Shop Ultrabooks™ for Business
- HP Elitebook Folio* 9470m
- Lenovo ThinkPad Twist* Multitouch Ultrabook™
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch* Ultrabook™
- Lenovo ThinkPad* X1 Carbon
*. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
1. Ultrabook™ products are offered in multiple models. Some models may not be available in your market. Consult your Ultrabook™ manufacturer.
2. No computer system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Built-in security features available on select Intel® Core™ processors may require additional software, hardware, services, and/or an Internet connection. Results may vary depending upon configuration. Consult your PC manufacturer for more details.
3. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
4. Intel® Active Management Technology requires activation and a system with a corporate network connection, an Intel® AMT-enabled chipset, network hardware and software. For notebooks, Intel AMT may be unavailable or limited over a host OS-based VPN, when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating or powered off. Results dependent upon hardware, setup, and configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/intel-active-management-technology.html.
5. KVM Remote Control (Keyboard Video Mouse) is only available with Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processors and i7 vProTM processors with Intel® Active Management technology activated and configured and with integrated graphics active. Discrete graphics are not supported.
6. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Intel® Anti-Theft Technology requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware and software, and a subscription with a capable Service Provider. Consult your system manufacturer and Service Provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.sg/content/www/xa/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.