ASUS Fonepad* 7
with Intel Inside®
Welcome to a brand new mobile experience with ASUS Fonepad* 71
Meet the new ASUS Fonepad* 7, the world’s most innovative combination of mobile phone and tablet. Experience all the features you’d expect from a mobile phone in a 7-inch tablet design.
Start your adventure with the perfect mobile experience. The Fonepad* 7 3G service2 satisfies every mobile phone and tablet need, right in the palm of your hand. Whether its social media, or your social circle, you'll always be in touch.
The ASUS Fonepad* 7 features a 1280X800 HD IPS display with an incredible 178-degree viewing angle so you can share what’s onscreen with those around you.
The ASUS Fonepad* 7 delivers high quality audio to bring entertainment to life. Your listening experience will never be the same again when you hear your favorite tracks through precise and powerful SonicMaster speakers.
The Intel® Atom™ processor lets you move effortlessly between multiple apps on the go.
Shoot professional photos and videos with the ASUS Fonepad* 7’s front and rear cameras. With its incredible 100-shot burst mode, you’ll never miss a single moment.
Get more from tablets with Intel Inside®
See how ASUS* Fonepad* 7 with Intel Inside® outperforms Amazon* Kindle* Fire HD, Samsung* Galaxy* Tab 3 tablets and Lenovo* IdeaPad* A1000-F without Intel:3, 4, 5
Compared to the Kindle* Fire* HD – Get more out of your browsing experience at lightning fast speed.
Compared to the IdeaPad* A1000-F– Enjoy more movies with extended battery life that delivers more of what you love.
Compared to the Galaxy* Tab* 3–Add filters, create collages and customize your favorite photos faster than ever.
For more information, go to asus.com >
1. The ASUS Fonepad* 7 information contained in this section are extracted from the ASUS Fonepad* 7 website. Intel has not verified the information and makes no representation/warranty whatsoever relating to the information. For more details, please check with Asus. You may also visit here to learn more about the ASUS Fonepad* 7.
2. ASUS Fonepad* 7 uses the latest Micro SIM standard. Please acquire the standardized Micro SIM card from your mobile service provider. If you cut the SIM card yourself, the tablet may not be able to detect the SIM card due to improper contact points between the SIM card and the tablet.
3. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
4. As tested by Intel using WebXPRT and MobileXPRT* 2013 and HD video battery rundown (1080p h.264 Elephants Dream video) comparing ASUS* Fonepad 7 (K00E) OS:Android* 4.2.2; FW:JDQ39.WW; Browser:Mozilla/5.0 V.Amazon* Kindle Fire HD 7 (X43Z60) OS:Android* 4.0.3; FW:7.3.0_user_3013320; Browser:Mozilla/5.0 v. Samsung* Galaxy Tab 3 (SM-T210R) OS:Android* 4.1.2 (JB); FW: JZO54K.T210RUEAMj1; Browser:Mozilla/5.0 v. Lenovo* IdeaTab A1000-F OS: Android 4.1.2; FW:A1000F_A412_01_83_130907_ROW; Browser:Mozilla/5.0. For more information, go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
5. Intel is a sponsor and member of the BenchmarkXPRT Development Community, and was the major developer of the XPRT family of benchmarks. Principled Technologies is the publisher of the XPRT family of benchmarks. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases.
6. Copyright ® 2013 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, Look Inside, and Intel Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
7. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.