Intel® System Defense Utility
Intel® System Defense Utility is an easy to use tool for small and medium businesses to take advantage of valuable proactive security and manageability features of Intel® vProTM processor technology. Combined with systems built on Intel® Desktop Boards Executive Series, this tool lets you unleash the power of proactive management in your local network.
It enables you to remotely perform security and manageability functions such as setting security policies, BIOS configuration, remote reboot, asset management, event logging, and more.
Intel System Defense Utility may be used with the Intel® Desktop Boards based on:
- Intel® Q67 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q57 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q45 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q35 Express Chipset
- Intel® Q965 Express Chipset
- Intel® System Defense Utility v2.0.5 for and Microsoft Win7* x32 Edition, and Microsoft Win7* x64 Edition, Microsoft Vista* x32 Edition and Microsoft Windows XP* (ZIP 10.5MB) Languages supported: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish (European), Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
If you need to contact Intel Customer Support for technical assistance: