Often called hybrids, 2 in 1s are the latest incarnations of laptops and tablets, combining both form factors in one amazing machine. If you've been wondering what these PCs can do, read on!
It's a tablet and notebook in one!
A 2 in 1 is both your device for work and for play. Starting as a notebook, flip the screen around or detach it from the keyboard, you can use it as a tablet as and when you need it.
1 price tag, 2 devices
By being a tablet and notebook, you don't need to buy one of each. Thinking of getting a tablet to go with your old notebook? Just replace it with a 2 in 1 and enjoy having two brand new devices!
Enjoy Intel-level performance1
Newer 2 in 1 devices built with Intel® 5th generation Core™ processors provide amazing visuals with a boost of power when you need it.2 Experience your movies, photos, and video chats smoothly and seamlessly - and enjoy even more of them with long battery life.1,3,4,5
It’s got a touchscreen
Touchscreens are not just for mobile apps, get closer to your work - draw, tap and swipe through files. It's also easier to use a touchscreen in notebook mode when a mouse is not convenient.
2 modes, 1 way to use them
2 in 1s can be used both as a tablet and a PC, and it’s possible to use them with touchscreens and the regular mouse and keyboard. Some of the latest Intel-powered 2 in 1s run on Windows* 10, so you may get fast start-ups, web browsing and multitasking with the latest version of this operating platform.
Detachable 2 in 1s have a screen that can be removed and used as a tablet. It makes it easy to shed the extra weight when you don't need it.
It looks like a notebook but swivel or flip the screen and it's a tablet. Convertible 2 in 1s are great for daily work and making an impression during client meetings and presentations.
A new PC powered by the Intel® 5th generation Core™ processors and running Windows* 10 can give you premium performance, so you have the power to work when you want, how you want. If you're ready to consider buying a 2 in 1, learn what to look for.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
1. Any performance tests and ratings provided in the Web Site are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit Intel Performance Benchmark Limitations. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your system manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo.
3. Available on select Intel® processors. Requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Your performance varies depending on the specific hardware and software you use. Learn more by visiting http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading.
4. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/go/biv.
5. Viewing stereo 3D content requires 3D glasses and a 3D-capable display. Physical risk factors may be present when viewing 3D material.