Webinar: Talk to an Intel Expert about Built-in Client Security
Learn about embedded security features that come with new 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors. Intel processor architect Yasser Rasheed and John Mahvi, client product line manager for Intel IT, revealed how these distinctive built-in features were designed to address the key concerns of IT security management. From threat management and identity and access, to data protection and monitoring and remediation, learn about embedded security technologies to help you:
- Protect against unauthorized remote access
- Improve two-factor authentication to protect sensitive data
- Stop malware and rootkit attacks below the operating system level
- Ensure strong client encryption
- Automatically protect missing mobile assets
Yasser and John also shared some new, innovative form factors with consumer-friendly capabilities and business-grade security and manageability. The duo then answered questions from attendees about the new features of the 3rd Generation Intel Core vPro processor.