Science and Maths Resources
Skoool™ is a collection of more than 140 interactive, online learning resources which focus on maths and science for primary and secondary students. These high quality resources have been aligned to the Australian Curriculum for Maths and Science. Hosted by NSW TaLE (by NSW Department of Education & Comunities) they are in fact freely accessible to all Australian teachers and students!
Aligned to Australian Curriculum
Each Australian skoool™ resource has been aligned to the Australian Curriculum by year level, strands, elaborations, and general capabilities.
skoool™ content is presented in small, manageable learning chunks that aim to be fun, motivational and inquiry-based. The learning pace can be controlled by the learner and key points can be easily recapped. Audio can be turned on and off, to allow the teacher to add their own commentary. The learning steps and lessons include checks for understanding.
To review and download skoool™ resources
- Log in to Scootle at www.scootle.edu.au.
- Search for ‘skoool’, and the full range of resources can be reviewed.
- Refine your search by year level/topic.
- Log in to TaLE at www.tale.edu.au.
- Select the 'Primary Teachers' or 'Secondary Teachers' tab.
- Search for 'skoool'.
- Browse resources using the left navigation column.
Search for skoool resources when logged in to your jurisdiction's learning management system.