Cloud Technology Delivers Quality Taxi Services: Case Study
Taiwan Taxi makes use of a cloud computing system powered by Intel® Xeon® processors to develop a variety of IT services that provide passengers and drivers with a comfortable and safe riding experience, challenging stereotypes about taxi services.
• Ensure smooth operation and efficiency of IT framework. Proper maintenance of backend systems and supporting computers should be monitored all the time despite limited manpower.
• Simplify existing systems. Ensure efficient integration of a large number of systems onto a small number of physical computers to cut down on maintenance time.
• Find stable hardware to support rolling out of new IT services. IT facilities being set up should be supported by necessary hardware to keep with the rapid pace of software development.
• Build cloud system with Intel® Xeon® processor E5649. Blade servers powered by Intel Xeon processor E5649 build a strong foundation for cloud services to ensure overall efficiency of IT systems.
• Use virtualization technology for efficient integration of systems. Cloud computing systems allow large numbers of systems to be combined onto a single interface, which simplifies the management of existing systems.
• Deploy servers running on Intel Xeon processors for a stable IT infrastructure. Stable hardware needs less time for troubleshooting and maintenance.
Read the full Cloud Technology Delivers Quality Taxi Services case study: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/cloud-computing/cloud-computing-xeon-e5-taiwan-taxi-case-study.html