Intel® Atom® Processor C2000 Product Family
Maximize rack space and reduce energy costs with microservers for lightweight scale-out workloads. Ensure smooth integration into your data center with x86 compatibility. Plus, with our common instruction set architecture, your applications also run across the full spectrum of Intel® processor-based servers.
Extreme density and energy-efficiency for lightweight scale-out workloads. The Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family.
Dynamic Web Benchmark Performance – (PHP on LAMP)
- Measures build and serve web page interface using the LAMP stack
- LAMP combination of free and open source software
- Principle components to build a web server:
LAMP = Linux* (operating system) Apache* (HTTP server) MySQL* (database s/w) PHP, Perl, or Python
Intel Estimated as of August 2013
Dynamic Web Benchmark
Intel® Atom™ processor S1260: DBC SDP w/Intel® Atom™ processor S1260 (2.0GHz, 2C), Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology enabled, 1x8GB DDR3-1333 MHz UDIMM ECC, BIOS version D134.4, Fedora* 17, Linux* Kernel 3.3.4-5fc.x86_64, Apache* 2.2.22, PHP 5.4.7, Boot Drive 1x 150GB SSD, Addl Drive 2x 150GB SSD, 2xGbE, Score: 1522, Estimated node power=20W, PPW=76.1
Intel Atom processor C2750: MPK SDP w/Intel Atom processor C2750 (2.4GHz, 8C, B0), Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled, 4x8GB DDR3-1600 MHz UDIMM ECC, BIOS version 24D03, Fedora 17, Linux Kernel 3.3.4-5fc.x86_64, Apache 2.2.22, PHP 5.4.7, Boot Drive 1x150GB SSD, Addl Drive 1x 800GB SSD, 1x10GbE, Score: 11351
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
2. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology: See the Processor Spec Finder at http://ark.intel.com or contact your Intel representative for more information.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
5. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.