Intel® Atom® Processor C2000 Product Family
Maximize rack space and reduce energy costs with microservers for lightweight scale-out workloads. Ensure smooth integration into your data center with x86 compatibility. Plus, with our common instruction set architecture, your applications also run across the full spectrum of Intel® processor-based servers.
Extreme density and energy-efficiency for lightweight scale-out workloads. The Intel® Atom™ processor C2000 product family.
Distributed Memory Object Caching Performance – Single Node
- Speeds up dynamic web applications by alleviating database load
- Random Key Gets serves unique object with every request
- Hot Key Gets serves the same object repeatedly
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) – 99.5% of transactions avg latency <=1ms
Intel Estimated as of August 2013
Intel® Atom™ processor S1260: Intel® Atom™ processor S1260-based server platform with one B0 stepping (2-Core, 2.0 GHz), Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology enabled, 8GB memory 8GB DDR3 1333 UDIMM ECC), 2xHDD, 1x1GbE, mcblaster - From gitHUB modified to distribute data and transactions over multiple memcached servers and support hot keys in addition to random keys, 2 node score Random Key Gets: 154kRPS, Hot Key Gets: 88kRPS. 1 node score Random Key Gets: 77kRPS, Hot Key Gets: 44kRPS
Intel Atom processor C2750: Intel Atom processor C2750-based server platform with one B0 stepping (8-Core/8-Thread, 2.40 GHz), 8GB memory DDR3-1600 UDIMM ECC), Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled, 1xHDD, 1x10GbE, mcblaster - From gitHUB modified to distribute data and transactions over multiple memcached servers and support hot keys in addition to random keys, Random Key Gets: 620kRPS, Hot Key Gets: 460kRPS
Additional information: 1 2 3 4 5
1. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more information, go to www.intel.com/performance.
2. Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology: See the Processor Spec Finder at http://ark.intel.com or contact your Intel representative for more information.
3. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
4. Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) requires a computer system with a processor supporting Intel® HT Technology and an Intel® HT Technology-enabled chipset, BIOS, and operating system. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software you use. For more information including details on which processors support Intel® HT Technology, see www.intel.com/products/ht/hyperthreading_more.htm.
5. Intel® processor numbers are not a measure of performance. Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. See www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html for details.